Mental Health Resources Online
- Suicide: Read This First: If you’re thinking about it, call 1-800-SUICIDE to talk to a counselor right now. In an emergency, dial 911.
- Depression Central: A comprehensive resource on depression and psychopharmacology
- Psych Central: A comprehensive award-winning directory of mental health information online
- Internet Mental Health: Professional-strength encyclopedia of information about medications and illnesses
- American Association of Pastoral Counselors: AAPC is the national body through which pastoral counselors are certified. They have many helpful links on their site. If you are searching for a pastoral counselor in the area in which you live, they list all members by geographical location as well as alphabetically.
Please visit the web sites of the following churches which partner with PSI and in which our offices are housed:
- John Alfano: John’s nature photography is used throughout the website.